Christmas holidays won’t go without a Christmas tree near me and gifts for family, relatives, and friends. Sometimes, the routine of choosing presents can be a real challenge, but it doesn’t have to be that way! The 5 Christmas gifts rule is supposed to ease choosing and buying gifts during the holiday season and save money. Let the celebration be as pleasant as possible, and purchase gifts without any hassle. But first, let’s discover the five gift rule for Christmas and how to apply it in practice.
5 gifts for Christmas rule
What is the five gift rule for Christmas? Essentially, using the rule of 5 gifts is easy to perform. Instead of spending a lot of time and money on the presents, the list of gifts is now limited to 5 things. To make your shopping day as easy as possible, the gifts are divided into a few categories:
· Something they want – the easiest method to choose the gift is to ask a person what they want.
· Something they need – some necessary things are incorporated in this category, like stuff for school\university, or things for a hobby.
· Something to wear – it is always a good idea to present clothes or accessories; you can focus on warm clothing, socks, or pajamas for the Christmas period.
· Something to read – once you are unsure which book will suit the best receiver, you can present gift cards to the bookstore.
· Something to do – choose any activity or experience to bring unforgettable emotions to your beloved one.
The benefits of 5 gifts for Christmas
1. You can focus on celebration, not on the presents
Sometimes, it’s hard to remember that Christmas is not all about gifts under a Christmas tree. The true meaning of the Christmas holidays is to feel the joyful atmosphere in the family circle. Once you limit the list of gifts for every beloved one, you can focus on spending more time with your relatives.
2. You can save money in your pocket
It is not a secret that on the Christmas holidays you spend more money than usual. The Christmas gifts financial rule of thumb allows you to waste less but bring more joy to the beloved ones.
3. You will save time too
Having a list of gifts, you have to buy means you won’t spend the whole holidays in the stores. For example, you can spend saved time on preparation for the celebration or decorating a Christmas tree.
4. The gifts will be more valuable
Gifting the necessary items will make more sense to a receiver, unlike the numerous presents under the Christmas tree. The fewer useless presents you give, the more gladness you bring to a beloved one.
5. Christmas is no longer stressful
Using the 5 gifts rule for Christmas, you can keep yourself away from stress and negative emotions. The process of choosing and buying presents can make you exhausted, but be sure the list of 5 gifts will help you to avoid any annoyance.